Friday, July 16, 2004

Spring Clean...

Today, everybody in the warehouse had a job to do. Not doing the same job at the same time means its very tiring. Me and collegue did separate jobs, and supervisor did his paperwork (the pile is over 1000 pages... quite scary to go through). Basically we consolidated pallets of stuff together, some going to one site, others just being arranged to take less room. In the end we got rid of around 7-8 pallets worth of slack space. Looks really nice. Meanwhile I did the normal work, which was receive and unpack, and pack and dispatch. Marketing didn't really ask much of us today, just arrange something to be delivered to NZ... which I have no idea what to do, but it involved using FedEx and stuff... guess I'll have to learn next time. I don't know why we use so many companies... FedEx, DHL... they are all good brands... but I don't think that you need to use so many companies... Anyways. Tomorrow we have a free bbq~~ so I don't have to bring any lunch... and then maybe I'll go with supervisor and collegue to have dinner with other members of the company... who knows what will happen? (apart from having dinner... I don't think anything will happen... (bunch of old guys... only 'young' guys are me and my friend... hmmmm... guess they'll be discussing something serious? and half of them will speak cantonese... so I won't understand didly squat...). Anyways its late... I gotta go sleep (yeah managed to wake up at 8am today... amazing considering I usually wake about 7:30... must be extra tired?)

No comments: