Wednesday, July 07, 2004

So... what have I done...

Well... today was a freezing day... so I woke up after 8am... but still managed to get in before 8:50... anyways, work was very relaxed today, not sure why, nothing left for 'in', and only 21 items for 'out', and nothing too hard to sort out... a very relaxing day indeed. Anyways, it started raining about 30 mins before we were supposed to finish, and it was very localised... not even 5km away it stopped raining, the road was completely dry... and when I got home, mum said that it hasn't rained here at all... so... what gives... And... well... life is boring... really boring... and I need to sleep... wah 11:30!! so late already... (well I've been watching my bro play some Max Payne 2, Simpsons Hit and Run, and Gunbound is giving away free gold and avatars... w00t!! :P Not that I've played for a while, its still fun to see what news there are in some parts of the world... Also played some Soul Calibre on a Dreamcast my bro borrowed from a friend... but strange, it conked out after about 20 mins play... and other games play fine... whats the deal!!! wanna woop his ass :P But I get 'pwned'... oh well...

1 comment:

icemonki said...

GUNBOUND IS GIVING AWAY FREE GOLD? SINCE WHEN? must be some kind of catch. well since i dont have the disc.. cant play anymore. thanks for checking out my blog. in answer to your question - um i post photos from www.hello.com its easy cos its designed for blog? i have two blogs cos im an idiot and created a 2nd one accidently. dont ask how. I never see u on MSN. i dont reply because Its not me online - i left my msn on my cousins comp in tw and her comp is on adsl... so it seems im online all the time when im not. by the way i dont have ur email so cant reply like a normal person.