Saturday, November 13, 2004

Whats a guy to do...

I feel I'm in a bad position. 3 guys want me. Not in that way, of course. But I just feel that I shouldn't be in this situation. Why? Supervisor, Supervisor's Supervisor, and a service engineer all wants me to help. Supervisor naturally, since I'm in the warehouse. SS, because there's two positions open. He prefers somebody internally than externally. Then Service Engineer, (SE) because he's going on holidays. I will do 2 weeks of training with SE, and then he goes on hols for 6 weeks. Then I will be handling his job for 2 weeks. Well, maybe 50% of his job. Since I have no idea wtf. So yeah... after that, its probably move time for the company. And then I don't know what the hell... if I'll be in service support or not... geez I hate this position... Especially when Engineer goes on hols, my current supervisor will go on hols soon... and then who'll manage the warehouse? I don't know what will be the deal... shit its all going crazy. Also I'll be having an interview next week for those two open positions. If I don't get it, hey its no biggie. I just sit tight with the warehouse job till we move, and see what happens after that. But if I do get the support role... They will have to find somebody for warehouse as well as my colleague, since thats why my supervisor goes on hols... I guess I'm just repeating myself cos I have no idea what I'm doing... blah blah blah. And somebody is an expert in Nero now... I guess I don't need to teach them anything in Nero. I am so good a teacher? Nah, they are just very smart. Can burn before I said anything apparently... so I guess I can shut my mouth about it.

I'll be taking in the car today... its now 1:04. And then go with my bro to Cworld because he wants to get his HDD... then he will have plenty of space to store the crap till we get more blank media. Yay :P

No comments: