Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Blergh

I'm just in a shitty mood. I don't know why... maybe its because I had to practically do everything today, without my colleague there. And of course, my supervisor being the supervisor that he is, can't really help out without making alot of mistakes, because all that he has been doing was paperwork, and thus doesn't know the status of the spare parts. He couldn't find some parts because the box was partitioned in half. Me and colleague, we would know to look behind that partition. But he actually went to his paperwork and said... 'hey there are 2 left... where are they' and by then I already walked into the cage, pulled out the box, and the part, and left it on the table. I was a little stressed because I had about 10 stuff to ship out, and each one takes about a minute to do. 10 minutes, easy right? Except I had to do other stuff at the same time as well. Such as look for some parts. I was getting stressed, but hey, I finished on time. Besides, the courier companies always comes late. So its all good. Now it doesn't seem like I will be going into the service as support anymore. Why? They've hired a casual called Jimmy. He looks like he's still a high school student. Except that he's actually worked here before, way before my time. So I guess he's either a working kid, or a uni student who just looks short and young. Either way, he was taking apart some units. So I guess he's done this kind of job before. Anyways, the car still has problems now and then, but I had it tuned up (I can't remember if I blogged that). But still, I don't know if its my mind playing tricks on me, but I added petrol just yesterday, it went past the 1/2 mark on the dial. Today it was already 45%. :O I didn't think the car ate that much fuel in one day... it usually takes me about 5 days worth of driving to and from work to reduce it down to about 25%-30%. So I don't know why... But its still managable. Will get the car in for service on sat I guess. If the fuel-line is busted, there will go more $$... Guess we should start considering getting a new car huh.

CSI was ok, for both nights. Tonight had an argument with a friend. I wonder if I should stop blogging for good. Or maybe getting online just to surf, and not to chat. Everytime this subject comes up they have to say something. I don't know why.

Anyways, tired. Pissed off and starting to get a headache. All is well I guess in my life...

2 comments:

Flo said...

oh no...xin ku le! my Justy also has probs and will be sent for a check tomorrow afternoon. ( I think the tires look a bit flat @_@ )and, bu yao sheng qi mah! your hair said it wouldn't like to be dyed. :P

Ken said...

Why? I should go dye my hair just to shut my hair up then :P