Monday, November 22, 2004

My Duality

I went inside to help the service engineer for the day... And my head is ready to burst. There are so many ways to process stuff... its just that if I was to be trained for a week and then he's off to holidays... I'll be pretty much struggling. But hey, its not my official duty... I'm still just a lowly wage slave in the warehouse... I wouldn't be getting extra pay for this... so yeah... It'll be good experience. Plus since I knew 1/2 of what he was talking about, so it shouldn't be too hard over a few days... But the bad thing is... I still get called out now and then just to help in the warehouse because of stuff in there... So I'm sorta like doing 2 jobs... or will be when the time comes for me to take the chair for a few weeks... ah... the drama :P

2 comments:

Flo said...

oh you are like the spider man...he works 2 jobs too: as a reporter and a hero! awww :D

Ken said...

I'm not a hero... sorry.