Sunday, November 14, 2004

Pissed OFF...

Far out... Made 7 coasters today. My bro bought a new drive today, a 160 Gig SATA HDD for around $170. Plus a 2.1 500W speaker set for $30. Anyways after installing that and then setting it up, formatting it. We find that there is a problem with the DVD burner. It doesn't wanna burn DVDs anymore. 7 times I've tried, each dying at different stages! WTF!?!?!?! It was perfectly fine for about 10 discs! AND IT BURNT TO CDR(W) media properly between the 7 discs!! So u can see I'm not happy at all. Anyways, this morning I was meant to go take the car for a checkup, but I SLEPT IN. 11am I woke up and went... oh... hmmm... ok can't go now its a little too late. So anyways, the car is a little better with the engine tuned higher. Cos I had to drive around to pick up my dad, who incidentally was calling alot of times just to get picked up at a train station... I didn't quite know what was going on, but then again, my mum and bro was out shopping elsewhere. So as soon as they came back, I went with mum to pick him up. Needless to say he wasn't happy. My bad. But mum said that he was gonna call without $$. To me, thats not calling. Calling without money is to diall 1800-REVERSE on the fone. Anyways, thats over. The afternoon I watched Bleach, and evening I watched Iron Chef, and Genshiken. Genshiken is funny I guess... Bleach is a little better than Genshiken. But they are different genres. Ok I'm not too happy right now, having wasted over $5 in blank DVDs. -_- Nites.

No comments: