Monday, November 01, 2004

Fooking tired...

I OTed again today... 1.5 hours... the 1.5 hours didn't feel long... strange. But when I came home... had some dinner, and just felt really tired.. like really tired... I think if I didn't muster up any energy I'd crash out and not wake up till tomorrow. But after a shower I'm feeling a little better... still, I'll sleep good tonight. Anyways, why did I feel tired? Because of the damed stocktake... From 9am - 7pm, with one hour break in between, all I did with my collegue was stocktake. We didn't leave the 1 meter x 12 meter enclosure more than 5 times in that day... just for a little break... otherwise its very bad, cos we were standing and crouching and straining our eyes just to find bloody parts on the list... in the end we did what we could... but I still think we did about 99% of stuff... why? because some items don't bloody match! Its very weird... some parts are there, untouched for more than a few years, but they just don't have the same number as the list... (how do we know they are untouched? Because the dust is quite THICK and it makes both of us sneeze/cough uncontrollably everytime we open one of them boxes... But its all good... Thats out of the way... for another year at least... :P Anyways coming home, it was raining, but the sky was still light grey... interesting... it was raining for most of the afternoon at work, but not at home... Dinner was ok... My bro didn't eat dinner either, strange. The other bro came home later and then asked if I wanna go to a crepe shop in the city because its new... I'm like... WTF? I don't go out to eat crepes... figures... they are trying to set me up with my bro's gf's friend's sis... the thing is, I don't know anything about her... all I know she's younger than me... well... you're either older or younger than somebody... but apparently she doesn't even get online... or something... *shrugs* I don't know... even my mum thinks I should meet her or something... I have no idea... but yeah... hows that for an ulterior motive... I'm not desperate... if I'm desperate I'll probably be out at nightclubs or something... but nah... I don't need to be in a relationship right now :D anyways, I'm hitting the sack... still tired... :P

1 comment:

Flo said...

Awww thick dusk! it's scary. here I have to bear the dust from chalks, you know. and...why not take a look. you wouldn't miss out a chance if she happens to be your type.