Sunday, November 21, 2004

Sunday

Mum's been slaving over the stove today... since my bro and his gf came back and had dinner. Thats the second time now... Pics available on my Wretch. On other news, watched some CSI and Cold Case (yeah they had a special today) at night, and "Without a Paddle" in the afternoon. Needless to say, its very stupid, and should be seen by people who are drunk or something. Otherwise the cringe factor will be VERY HIGH. Its like "Road Trip"... misfortunes and adventure galore. Ok for a rental movie, at best. I still wanna see National Treasure, with Nicolas Cage. Looks to be an interesting action adventure movie too. Anyways, go see my wretch to see what I had... 10 of... (wrapped...).

Wasssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!! :P

(waaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!) :P

(Yeah I'm nuts.)

2 comments:

Flo said...

hmm we don't put 'waaasaaabiii' in our spring rolls here tho. :D~

Ken said...

Well... my dad just said to try it... *shrugs*.