Sunday, November 28, 2004

Hot...

It was around 36 outside today... while I heard NZ was a comfortable 8. NOT. Thats quite a difference. Of course, they have a mountain that's still got snow... and we don't have any mountains that have snow now... so yeah... a big difference in temperature, even though both are southern hemisphere islands, separated by a few hundred kms.

I woke up at 2pm... thats after going to bed at 2am. So hot it was. Hopefully today it'll be cooler today. But yeah, yesterday it was frigging hot... the washing machine was fixed, I hung the clothes after 'breakfast', parents were out to meet the 'future in-laws'. At the rate they are going... yeah... they came back about 3:30, and they already had lunch... so I had some water legs for 'lunch' at 4.... and of course, dinner at 7:30. I'm just such a machine. No wonder I'm fat. :P Anyways, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone was on tonight... watched that, and then switched between that and Total Recall... but I spent more time on TR because I just love it more than HP... Arnie's accent is still funny... :D

I am still playing NFSU2... its an addictive drug. And since its such a easy game to play, I don't even need to cheat.

Listening to the ED song for Mai-Hime, and ED song for School Rumble. Both are good... recommend them both highly :D

No comments: