Saturday, November 20, 2004

Hmmmm...

You know whats so good about the weekend? Knowing that it will come. Yes, TGIF. Finally the order of mice and media came. Its pretty expensive, but then again, its all financially controlled. I finally got in to work with the service engineer. Just to upgrade some firmware and then to repackage boxes. Not too bad, its a start at least. The weather's been undecided lately. First very hot, then humid, then rain, then hot, then god knows what else. Its very undecided. Lucky I didn't have to worry too much, since I was inside, where the temperature was a nice 19 or so. But I did have to go out to the warehouse to do some stuff... I'm just 'in training' for a little bit. But I'm just a lowly paid warehouse guy. Anyways, nothing else is interesting... the mouse is very smooth, not bad at all. Just erratic jumps now and then, but I think thats because my mobile is very close to it. After moving it away, its very good. I think I wanna get a bigger monitor, but then, I don't know what I'll be doing with it. Its only a monitor afterall. I think my brain ain't functioning so well. There's a competition on promosquad (www.promosquad.com.au) that I applied to, for Robbie William's "Radio" single CD. It happens at 10am right. And then guess what, I emailed them at 10:01:45, and then a couple of hours later they say I've won a CD. EXCEPT the Promosquad website doesn't list me as a winner. I got jipped. Oh well... not that I can't just go and download it :P

2 comments:

Flo said...

woo~ congratulations! you like his songs?

Ken said...

Of course... but I don't think congratulations are in order, until I get the actual CD in my hands... :P (Cos I don't see my name!!)