Monday, November 08, 2004

Dull

I think its been a very unproductive day today (for me at least). Woke up, had brekkie, drove to work (still need to get the car tuned up... the revs really suck (maybe I'm losing a cylinder or something... feels no power in the acceleration...)) And basically did the usual. Except that alot came in today, it being a Monday. So, time flew by REALLY quickly. Before I knew it, it was already 12:30. And then colleague went to get lunch, supervisor went upstairs to microwave my and his lunch, and when he came down, he told me that Kitty said that it would take her 3 days to eat what I had for lunch (come on its only 3 bowls of rice + some vege/meat). Well good for her. I need energy, since I do alot of moving around in the warehouse. Unlike her, who sits and chats all day on the fone. Anyways, colleague with a broken foot was doing spare parts all day because he's trying to recover, and I forgot to do the shipping out for one of the engineers. Plus the pickup guys (both of them) were LATE. Like 30 mins late. It being a Monday must have caused some major traffic problem. But anyways, I OTed 1 hour today. Because SS asked me to. Its not like a offer that you can't refuse, but hell, I've been doing alot of OT recently... Might as well earn some extra dosh and see what I can spend. Probably not much, since its only a few hours of OT anyways. Got home, and its a dark sky... so I feel like a moody complainer.

An update on the situation with my bro... he sent me a msn message just then... and said that there's a get together arranged by his gf... blah blah blah. Dude, I knew already, whats the frigging deal. I said no, and he just can't take no for an answer. So I just said that he's a retard, and thats the end of that story. I don't wanna go meet any new girls just because my bro/bro's gf wanna play matchmaker. Thats the end of that story. (I guess I'm a strong believer in fate... if I have to be introduced to a girl... that means thats not fate. Therefore, its forced :P)

2 comments:

icemonki said...

Fate could lead u to live as an lonely hermit in a cave somewhere deep in the tibetan mountains with the sole companion of a goat (run out of sheep jokes - u know shephards use to f...hehe ok ok i stop there).

Back on the topic - FFS what are u crazy? Meeting new people doesnt kill you - its not like u dont need the practice. yea i believe in fate too but u dont get anywhere by sitting on ur arse and waiting for a knight in shining armour. Cinderella aint gonna fall from the sky mate - wake up and smell the goat droppings.

If its your bro trying to set u up - i can understand its uncomfortable but as a group u shud go out and meet new ppl. my aunty in tw was introduced by mums older sister at party and they are such a good pair. NO1 forced them to be 2gether they chose it. No1 asking u 2 get married u retard how else u going to meet ppl...or maybe ur just waiting for Kitty to make a move! wohoo. either way 'add oil'

Flo said...

LOL~ so enlightening your lines are! so Kenny might change his mind and meet the gal? or go microwave lunch himself to talk with the cute Kitty? *grins*