Sunday, November 14, 2004

Well well

Well... The DVD drive actually burnt today. After I removed the 'imapi' service. So hopefully its just a software fault. On different news, bro came back today with his gf, since his gf doesn't really wanna live alone in a big house. needs companionship. so he's been there all week. Back for today. Had a big dinner. Then they went back to her place. Maybe he'll be back next week. Or something. Once every week. Till her mum/dad comes back or something. if not, I think he'll be permenantly housesitting with her. Also he tried out the new speakers my bro bought yesterday. The Juster 501. Its very lame, compared to my 3D-602s. Mine was only $10 extra at $40, and with that extra $10, you get 500W extra. Of course, its just a mini sub, pumping out 500W PMPO of goodness. Mine is 1000W PMPO. And its extra table shaking goodness. Didn't watch anything today... but did convert an video from OGM into MPEG2, ready for DVD-Authoring. Now just finding a cheap (i.e free) DVD-Authoring program... not easy. Converting the video took around 5 hours... kinda alright for the speed, because it was a 2 hour movie...

Arrrr... dreading what I would have to do for work tomorrow. Laters

PS. 3 new pics. Yes, count them. 3! New pics in Wretch. bwahahahaha. I need to go out more with my camera.

2 comments:

Flo said...

awww :O 512MB SD card! mine are 256MB. hey...you still keep textbooks used in middle school? Please take some pics for me when you have more free time since I am curious about what books you guys read in OZ! :D

Ken said...

I don't know where my textbooks are... somewhere in the shed, or, thrown/given away... *shrugs*. Not much different :P