Thursday, November 04, 2004

I'm overworked...

Colleague didn't come today (expected). Colleague won't come tomorrow (unexpected). So, its just me and my supervisor, trying to make the warehouse work. It works. But its a lot of effort, especially when I'm doing all the stuff and he just... doing paperwork. Plus the talk of me going into service to work in one of the positions while that guy takes a holiday... his first in a few years. Then after that, maybe I'll be in another position. Who knows. Its a tried and true formula for previous people. They work, and then, they get sick of the work, and then they quit. I think I'm not up to the 'sick' bit yet... but I might get to that bit when my colleague doesn't come in for a long period of time... *sighs* its tough in this role. Also, today, theres a bird in the warehouse again. What makes them wanna come in, fly around in circles in the overhead beams for a few hours, and leave (when we let the roller gates up)? I don't know... nothing good to eat in here, except for some moths maybe... *shrugs*. I'm babbling. Time to sleepy-byes.

2 comments:

Flo said...

awww :O that's tiring...and worse ur supervisor's not an eye candy 2 ya. *sighs* :P guess what flies into classrooms here--bees!sometimes butterflies. mei you ban fa...*winks* :D

Ken said...

We have flies, wasps, moths... even crickets, grasshoppers... they all come into the warehouse :P