Thursday, November 25, 2004

Hmmm

Today, didn't go in to service engineer... simply, there is too much shit going on in the warehouse... lots of stuff going out and stuff... so yeah... I won't be going in tomorrow either... since our supervisor will be taking one day off. So it'll be me and colleague, plus another casual. The funny thing is, this casual actually taught my colleague and he's forgotten how to process the stuff that comes in. Its only been 8 months ago! Well I guess its easy to pick up... If only that life was simple. But its not...

CSI: New... I mean Miami, the cross-over between Miami-NY is alright I guess. I actually missed the first couple of minutes of the show because I've been slowly addicted to Need for Speed Underground 2. Needless to say... its a DAMNED GOOD driving game. Fun and runs at a nice pace on my crappy machine.

I'm officially poor now. No money on hand, and not much in my account. Sad. (Just got myself a 19"... plus a dodgy mp3 player for my bro. And some blank media. :D) Oh well... a few hours of OT should cover some of the expenses. Not that I have much of a life, so its all good...

Damned supervisor. :P

1 comment:

Flo said...

officially poor? @_@ haha what a term. I am looking forward to our CNY--since we'll have nian zhong jiang jin!