Sunday, November 07, 2004

Money Spender...

I've just spent $99.00 on my mum's credit card. For a 512mb SD card made by Lexar. Hopefully its worth it, and won't get lost. If it gets lost then I'll be pissed. Why did I go for this option? Because its one card for $89, inc GST. If I got 1x 256mb and multiply it by two, it would be $110. Then add on the freight, quoted at $10. ($10?? Not bad. Last time online shopping they quoted my delivery at $15... booo). $120 compared to $99. I think it should be good. I can apparently take 222 pics at 5mp quality with my camera if there is a 512mb SD inserted. If I had a 256mb, it would only take 105 pics. thats 210 if I went the dual 256 option. Where did the 12 pics go?? :O Weird... It also means that now I got a 512mb DDR ram on my machine, and soon I'll have 512mb SD flash memory in my camera... can't wait :P No more taking 20 pics and then 'out of memory' :P Hell I get more with a conventional camera (24 exp or 36 exp) :P

On other news, I've watched the 13th ep of Elfen Lied (End). Its a mysterious ending. Did Lucy die? And the visitor at the end, were they out to claim the grandfather clock? I have to wonder if they'll make a OAV or something... Of course, Nana is alive, Evil Girl + Director gets blown up, and everybody else involved dies of 'vector' manipulation. Kouta will marry the girl, and all is well. Then what... What was the point of that evil guy taking off his wig and saying that he's a diclonious (sp)? Too much storyplot left hanging.

My bro went out in the morning and came back later on. Gave me a empty box. WTF @_@. He goes 'you can now make your own Vulcan 300'. Ha ha. Yeah, its a empty box of 'Pocky' If you don't know the reference, you need to go watch Konjiki no Gash! more :P I guess I should take a pic with my Bender doll. :P

I found somebody got married last month and they didn't tell me about it. This was after they asked me to check their SOP. What is a sop? Son of Peach? I had no idea until they told me it was 'Statement of Purpose'. They were doing a PhD in the states and then asked me to check it because the Prof didn't think it was good enough. Then I discovered that they were married. Wow. Not that I talk to that person much, but hey, its like... huh u got married? And didn't tell me? Wah what kind of friend are u... and yet u ask me to check ur stuff... damn I'm being used... :P Guess I should go find a gal soon and get married... then people will either be A) shocked or B) indifferent. Probably B, since nobody really gives two hoots about me :P But then thats not fun, to get 'settled' just to shock people... is it? :P Oh well.

Pics will get posted here soon :P

1 comment:

icemonki said...

Want shock value? Marry a guy.... better yet a sheep...or maybe a guy born a girl was a lesbian but has now turned straight but still dresses as a guy.