Monday, April 26, 2004

Well... mum came back with a bandage... and paid $10 for a tetnus (sp?) shot... and also managed to pick up a nice 8 drawer cabinate... nice quality, people just chuck away things like that when its time for the council cleanup or something... Anyways, since its a 'holiday', we ran out of bread... and I have to get lunch for tomorrow... so I drove to the shopping center... and it was lucky, since the only store that was open was the big one... so I got milk, some pizzas, and bread there... and then my mum wanted some red bean paste... so I went and got that... $3.50... hmmm quite alot... but I guess that the price of convienence... meanwhile, my bro and his gf are knitting... -_- and watching "Starsky and Hutch"... hmmm... they finished "The Cat Returns"... which I might see later depending on how I feel... (tired... the bed I slept on really hurt my back... -_- it was too soft, so I ended up curved.... :~( so will sleep on one mattress tonite... and go work tomorrow hopefully better...)

No comments: