Friday, April 30, 2004

Call me Mr Forklift :P

Nah... just yesterday, I spend around 3 hours or so getting the hang of the forklift, and its associated rules and such... and then today spent 2 hours doing the written and performance exam. Needless to say... I passed :P now I will get a Forklift ticket :P (Already got a pink piece of paper which is the same thing, but not as pretty...) Yesterday I heard that work was busy as hell... but I couldn't go, due to the forklift training... and then I don't know about today... probably be busy as hell too... since tomorrow its the big show in Martin Place... I don't know if I wanna go or not... since can win a free JoyBee or JoyBook... but it might seem dodgy that an employee goes there... so yeah... also my hair is getting long... might get it cut tomorrow... hmmm... but now I'm a forklift enabled operator... woo... :P Also got two fone calls while doing my exam... from the job agency... they put my resume in to some company in Alexandria (near the city) and they wanna interview me on Monday... guess if I get it... then bye bye BenQ... :(

No comments: