Thursday, April 22, 2004

Forgive me if I won't be blogging for a few days... for some friends of my dad will be staying in my room... so I guess I might not be able to use the computer at night (when my creative juices flow :P) and thus... I shall try to use it during the day... who know... The people at GameDude hasn't replied me about my quote for shipping... so I guess I won't go with them... I will go with Computer World instead... Today work was alright... not much activity... only 8 items going out... thats the smallest amount yet... So I think my friend will have and easy time tomorrow I hope... meanwhile back home my parents were waiting for the friends to finish the tour... so they can go visit them... I think they didn't know the the shower's fluro lights have started to die... they are flickering... and thats annoying when u're trying to shower... :P but anyways, tonite's CSI:Miami was good... next week's should be good too, by the looks of the commercial..

No comments: