Thursday, April 22, 2004

G-riffick! :P

Heh... now I've got one more email addy...Kenman@gmail.com :P FLOOD ME!! WAHAHAHA 1 GIG of SPACE!! :P go nuts :P anyways... Its cool to have this account... I can send my crap there just to stay online forever... woohoo. :P

On other news, my dad's friends have now been in our house for a while... I dunno why, but I think one of them has a huge head :P The light problem we had in the bathroom was fixed with $10 worth of merchandise. 2 x 60cm fluro lights, and 2 x starters... Now its brighter than before... something to do with 'Daylight' written on the lights... Guess we were used to 'bedroom light' maybe :P Who cares... its got 15,000 hours of life... thats... quite a long time? if there was around 1 hour a day... thats many, many years... :P but anyways, I got sore arms from trying to put the bloody cover back on... poorly designed piece of crap... And I have to go to sleep earlier... since the friend will be in my room... and its friday... means I gotta go to the job search to find jobs... and to hand in my job form... ah... its stupid :P but at least I got something next week... thursday I get to drive a forklift! :P or at least, know how to operate one safely and in accordance with OH&S crap... good luck to me :P

No comments: