Tuesday, April 20, 2004

My Toy...

Yeah... I now am a proud owner of a Mini-Itx M10000, the all-in-one motherboard + CPU solution from Via. I won't be doing any spectacular mods with it... Heck, I don't even have Ram or a PSU for it yet... But I'm gonna get cheap Ram... Kingston ram at $140 for 512 megs is ok... since I am looking for PC2100 DDR266 Ram, the price is a little more expensive than some faster speed, since its a bit older... better to get some before they become obsolete (some shops don't even sell them anymore... thats why its hard to find it..) And I'll probably be forking out $155 for my case still... so... if its all good... I'll be poor at the end of this week, but with a working computer (without an OS I guess..) On other news... work was ok...seems that they now know that I might be possibly getting another job... my supervisor seems a little desperate to say that he wants me to stay... since I do work pretty well there... but if they aren't planning to offer me full time... I think I will have to leave... and get a full time job... since if I get a forklift license... my job prospects just got a little bit better... but it'll be hard to get out of BenQ... since I did get introduced by a friend to work there... but I guess its hard regardless what path I choose... staying at BenQ for 2 days a week isn't good enough to feed my growing hobby :P I wanna get a 2.5" HDD and a Slimline DVD... but have to see later on...

No comments: