Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Tired

I guess I can never figure out why working makes me tired. Usually I get home and I just sit there watching the Simpsons, then I would have enough energy to go eat. :P anyways... Today was the usual... just some monitors coming in (why are there always monitors), some LCDs (yes, there are alot of them... people treat them as if they aren't fragile objects... thats why its stupid... And plenty of broken CDRW writers... Also... some idiots return stuff that was correct... they just didn't bother opening the box... oh well... Also today recieved a package which wasn't even made by our company! how stupid!! hahahaha there sure are weird people out there... but yeah... I don't have to go in tomorrow... relaxing day at home :D ahhh... (see this is my ranting and raving action right here :P)

No comments: