Tuesday, April 27, 2004

My day of mayhem...

Last nite... dinner was a full on affair... wrapping our 'ruen bing' with around 9 people around a tiny table... can't say its fun... but it was fun :) but thats not important... this blog is the important one :P

I woke up pre-8am. And everybody else was up... the guests were up and out... taking a morning walk... I was having breakfast when they came back in. They were meant to go out to Chinatown and city today... but it ended up my dad wasn't too well (tired) so he didn't join them... let the guests have a big adventure by themselves... without a tour guide... :P Anyways... I drove off to work... not much was eventful... except I nearly crashed head on to a Fire Truck. Yes... the fire truck didn't make enough noise... it drove the on-coming side at an intersection... lucky I stopped there and let it through... otherwise... there wouldn't be a happy Ken, or a fire put out... Work was ok... I managed to clear out all the items that were incoming... or so I thought... except that after lunch a bunch of it came in -_- so I know that I have more to do tomorrow (its 11:19... I have to go shower and sleep soon :P). The warehouse was close to full... lots of boxes came in today...Coming back for dinner... I went to fill up $25 worth of petrol... and I heard some shouting... I didn't even hear it was clear... ended up my bro caught sight of my BenQ shirt... and hailed me :P so we got home... and mum prepared hotpot, or Shabu Shabu... but... the guests weren't home! hahaha my dad was home and mum was home... so they came home after 6:30 and then we had a long dinner... and talked afterwards... ended up quite late... and they are still talking alot, since they leave tomorrow... and then I can claim my bed back :P

No comments: