Monday, April 19, 2004

Nickleback - Feeling way too damned good....

Haha the lyrics to this song... very interesting :P Anyways, today I got mail... 4 items of mail... while nobody else in our house got mail! :D .. I got one from Centerlink, meaning I got an interview again with the job center on the 29th April, and then I got my bank's online transfer code! And then two things which were a nice surprise... a CD game from Atari and a sticker set from Shell. Its no surprise that I immediately transfered $$ to the online computer store... and within minutes they sent my invoice... so it should be here in 1-2 days... happy ^_^. Otherwise, I have done shopping this morning... Basically woke up, and then immediately after breakfast mum told me to go buy some shelf kit (now we've got more shelves than rooms... is that scary or what??) which was ~ $19, and some hydrochloric acid... dangerous stuff... and then some prescription meds for dad... and then milk, and some toothbrushes??? well basically some of my dad's friends from taiwan are touring aus... then when the main group goes back, they will stay here... meaning me and one of my bros will be kicked out of our rooms for around 5 days :~~~(. Oh well thats life... So my parents might be scared and want to buy some toothbrushes incase they don't have any... WTF?? you must be kidding... there are toothbrush sets in the plane, and sometimes in the hotels... so what is she worried about... anyways doesn't matter... I got some RCA cables... will be waiting for my mini PC!! :P Now I just gotta order some RAM, and a Case + PSU... the case will be local I guess... but the ram is cheap at $165, I will get it from melb + $9.90 delivery... still cheaper than $185 locally... hmmm we'll see...

No comments: