Saturday, April 10, 2004

Happy Birthday Dad

My dad has another birthday... so its the traditional Pork, Chives? and Rice noodles. Except one bro is in Bris, and another bro can't stay at home (got an outing/dinner to go to...). Anyways, my bro and mum bought some shelving kits so that we can have more books in the living room... I assembled one by myself... Meanwhile I placed an order for a Mini-ITX on Warren Computers at $318. Eyo Computers stocks the same model (I hope) of a EPIA-M10000 at $330. Even with a $9 Shipping its cheaper by $3. :P But I think I have to get a case + PSU + memory (DDR2100 512M for me, I'll swap my 128M to the mobo :P) from Eyo because Warcom simply doesn't have the tiny cases I desire... :D~~~ Tomorrow will be Easter Sunday... and I had a chocolate today... and I don't know if thats what triggered my trips to the toilet... but I've had gone to the toilet 3 times already... -_-;;

No comments: