Monday, April 26, 2004

Hmm...

I had two old guys use my computer for a while today... knowing full well that I'm generous, but paranoid at what they might be doing... When I came back some of my windows were messed up... but I think it should be ok... anyhow... Tonite we had water dumplings, called 'water legs'... :P The problem was... the meat that was used to made it was thin meat... it was so hard!! the meat that is used to make dumplings are meant to be fatty meat... so yeah.. a lesson learned... :P also talked about other issues, such as retiring in australia, or winning the lottery, and travelling around australia with me as a guide... haha that would be good... then I can make a real blog... with pics! :P (will have to invest in a camera... :P). Anyways, in the afternoon, watched "Spirited Away", its ok, kinda weird and disgusting at times... but its pretty interesting... I have to be surprised at the translation (if it was done properly) since... who chucks dirt onto the car and make the trees grow wild in a couple of 'minutes/hours'??? :P I would have went... how come the car has rusted??? @_@ hahaha :P

No comments: