Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Now thats weird...

There I was working hard. Some units had came from overseas, they were unloaded, and then it was discovered that there were 3 empty boxes. First thought was that they were stolen from, but then on second counts, they were all there, the empty boxes were just stuffing to make the pallets 'full'. On the way to make that discovery, me and the guy was standing outside in the 2pm Sun. For about 10 minutes, we were counting and swearing because it was the only pallet that didn't have a cardboard top and yellow straps, and therefore it could very well be tampered with/stolen from. Anyways, after it was confirmed that there were indeed the right amount, I went inside to get the paperwork, and then when I picked up the paper... all I saw was GREEN letters! All the paperwork was green! The paper itself was white, all the colors were normal, but the letters were all green. Confused, I asked my colleague, 'is this green?'. He looked at the paper and looked at me confused, also. "no... its black...". I thought so. Yet my eyes say its green!! And this lasted for maybe 2-3 minutes... So, maybe I suffered some eye damage in the bright sun? Or was it the stage before heat stroke? I told what happened to the guy who was checking the units with me, he said 'you make sure you sit down fast, otherwise u might faint'. I think I was a little tired at that stage... but I must admit, my brain was going... 'hang on, this text isn't green? but why is it green???' Something to freak me out after a day of staring at the computer and entering about 3cm worth of single paper into a database. And of course, I OT till 7pm. Woo. Maybe I will get to pay $1k in taxes this paycheck... -_-

Tomorrow I get to start at 8am! Even more -_-. *Need sleep... and water?*

P.S CSI:NY is ok I guess... CSI was an old ep.
P.P.S: My bro went to watch House of Flying Daggers with his gf. How stupid is that :P Apparently it was packed 85% with asians too... -_-. Lucky its only $5. But I think it would be $5 better spent elsewhere, like on food. :P
P.P.P.S: Petrol is getting expensive at 99.9 cents per litre. When just 2 days ago it was 96. Damn! I should've added it 2 days ago, but at that time my tank was about 50%. And on the way home, the car started making weird noises. I drove into a side street, checked the tyres, and they were alright. Then I drove again, and this time, no strange noise, even at 70km/h. hmmm I want a new car.

No comments: