Thursday, March 03, 2005

Woo?

So, its almost a year since I set foot in a 'fairly' not-so-well known Taiwanese company's branch in Sydney. Almost a year, minus about 3 weeks (when I was working in a t-shirt company). Apparently I started working with them in March 9 of last year. Its still a few days away, but apparently, me and my colleague (who came in before me 3 days earlier) will get a raise. I will get more than him apparently too, since I actually got a forklift license and drive the forklift too... So... will have to see how much I get the next paypacket. Other news, Samurai Champloo 23 is funny... sad but very very funny. I haven't watched it from the start, but from watching it with my bro and listening to him LOL next room is very disturbing. So I caught a bit of it and its very funny. Ok enough about the funniness. Anyways, today we had a slight storm, nothing to worry about... tomorrow hopefully will be nothing to worry about as well... but it still is humid and feels like gonna storm. There's a lot of lightning flashes and thats annoying... I thought something's wrong with my eyes again... :P

No comments: