Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Hi ho, its off to work we go...

Its been 2 days since I did any work. The system was down, and well... its down, no work can be done. The people in the warehouse was instead told to do other stuff for service area, which they cleaned up the mess that was there. And then the system is back up. So guess what? I'll be busy as heck tomorrow. Fun, oh what fun its to ride... (Yeah its weird isn't it... This guy starts humming a christmas song and now I'm in a festive mood. NOT).

I just realised that there's a uncanny likeness between "Sensei no Ojikan" and "Mahou Sensei Negima". Both star small teachers with a girl in their class who has gold/blonde long hair who absolutely adores them. Except that one is a 27 yr old female teacher who's in a small body and the other is a 10 yr old male teacher who's trying to be a man. Thats anime. Go figure.

3 comments:

Flo said...

and you happen to have a friend whose career is a homeroom teacher. what shall I say then...lucky I am neither short nor 10 years old. and no, I ain't to be 75ed by any student but it's right the reversed condition heh. *grins*

Ken said...

Haha it took you this long to post a comment eh :P But yeah, you can be the tall girl in both cases who loves the teacher ok :P

Flo said...

ohh no no no :P it's not my style! but in reality it's 'boy students are fond of their tall subject teacher' you know. :D