Sunday, March 20, 2005

I'm good...

A conversation tonight... I asked if they've seen Hitch. They haven't. And since there's the cheap tuesday ($5 movies). They decided that they will go and see it on Tuesday. Woo a date! :P I'm so good :D

On other news... NO OT TODAY :D and next week too! So today I slept in till a leisurely 12 noon, then decided that the car's oil need to be changed. I, being a guy, wanted to get the job done by myself, but my mum thought it would be cheaper and easier if we took it to the mechanic in the next road. So we drove there and asked him if we could have an oil change + oil filter change. He said ok. Walked back home, one hour later, it was done. Quick job! And only cost $45. Now the car starts up 'quicker'. Yeah, no excuse to get a new car now :P

Friday arvo.

Me and colleague was working as usual, most of the warehouse staff had gone home (past 4pm and its pretty much empty...) This woman from Taiwan who was to implement a new system came down to ask some questions, except that our supervisor has gone home. Funny thing was she asked us all in Mandarin. Why? I don't know. But anyways, since I'm a casual, I don't know what will happen, nor do I really care. Since I'll probably be doing some forklifting soon and picking orders instead of allocating them. Such is life. But what was funny is that she wanted me to attend her lecture for some reason... next month as well. Well, a lot can happen in one month... who knows, I might quit and join another company? That's looking more and more appealing as well too.... -_-

1 comment:

Flo said...

heh I went watch Hitch last Sat ( not that cheap as 5 aud tho...but not paid by me so it's ok :P ) and had a good laugh in the cinema. got to get tisses to wipe away my tears...