Saturday, March 05, 2005

Another week...

Today was another day of OT. This time its 6 hours worth (7am - 1pm, no break) (5 hours according to my colleague. Needless to say he can't count or he just didn't sleep enough again last night... I think its the second option.) This time we just put stuff on the shelves. How much stuff? Enough stuff. Didn't process any orders, or pick any orders. It was a pure cleanup operation. And the sun takes longer and longer to get up too, it was pitch black when I got up.... think this will be a permenant feature in the near future. Previously in my last post I talked about a raise, but I forgot that I finally got an Swipe Card. Woo :P Now I can swipe my card to get in and out all I want. The other casuals don't get that luxury... isn't that cool. Only bad thing is, I had to use that card about 20 times on Friday... cos the female processing orders was too lazy to walk to where I was in the warehouse... a good 30 meters. So I walked 30 meters to the door, she walked the 15 meters to the door, and she passed the orders on to me. Saved her walking 90 meters :P Aren't I a good guy :P But seriously, we need to have a better system... like tubes that pass the orders to my desk... easier for everybody!

When I got home, I had noodles for lunch and then watched Bleach 21, and School Rumble 16. Both are excellent. Then I watched Constantine. A few of the scenes reminded me of CGI gone mad (shotgun against demons in holy fire sprinkler water), constantine being dragged on the ground. Sort of like Kung Fu Hustle. That was CGI gone nuts. But its still good movie to watch, not too scary. I am normally into horror, but I do watch some... Maybe tomorrow I'll watch another movie, maybe not.

No comments: