Sunday, March 13, 2005

*stretches*

Ahh... its good to have a sunday.

I can sleep in.

Saturdays have gone out the window for last 4-5 weeks. True I get OT money, but that'll end soon. Why? Because soon we'll have moved all the stock to this warehouse, therefore it'll be less effort. Means I can sleep in on saturdays too. Waking up at 6am to get working at 7am, finish at 2pm (with 1/2 hour lunch... pizza) isn't terribly fun. And they're taking away the forklift too (the dodgy one) so that means I will be using the tall one while B uses the short one. And then when the TNT guy comes, he will hog the short one so only one will be picking then. That means more fun for me. Unless its something else, then its B.

Anyways, CSI tonight was rather... tranny. I drank a cup of coffee and here I am, still ready to go to sleep. My eyelids are heavy. Caffine really doesn't do much to me I guess... :P

And the new guy comes tomorrow, but he won't be data processing just yet. I still gotta enter all the data made on saturday into the database. Oh what fun it is...

That is all.

No comments: