Thursday, March 10, 2005

Relaxing

Its nearly the end of the week, and I'm relaxed for some reason. True, tomorrow will probably kill me, but hey... thats work. We're gonna reall consolidate all the stock into this warehouse. Now thats gonna require a lot of effort. Needless to say, Saturday will not be a day of rest this weekend. So I will try to endure tomorrow as much as possible. My colleague will go to the other warehouse to check the moving, and I'll be here to help with the moving in. Fun aye. Oh well I'll have to forego the order processing then... Or else... what will I be doing... Just kidding, I think some of it will be moving, others will be processing. Now I know I will be getting an extra dollar per hour it makes it all seem so... worthwhile? And something happened at the end of the day. The warehouse supervisor told me 'don't move' and pulled on my collar as I was sitting at the desk. What the? was there a spider or something? No. He was checking the shirt size. Maybe we're getting new shirts! Woo :P

No comments: