Thursday, March 31, 2005

End of the Month time...

Its the end of the month. This means 'busy'. How busy? Last month was a piece of cake compared to today. 3000+ boxes, which didn't fit on 2.5 trucks, more like 4 trucks. 45 + 12 pallets. And I did 2 hours OT (Even my colleague left at 6... the other guys left at 5, which was 1 hour OT for them...). w00t :P The thing is... there's like over 10,000 units awaiting to go out... and then 2 days next week when the big boss comes for the opening of the new place. And then my function is to be a car park director :P Maybe not me, but I have a feeling it might be me. Just before I left for home, we already prepared 1000 more units for tomorrow. Thats very impressive... End of the month. But I think its better to have an even flow every day instead of rushing everything for today... My poor fingers :P

1 comment:

Flo said...

Awww :O you OT for 2 hours! pretty much exhausted you I believe...money doesn't come easy!