Thursday, December 02, 2004

testing...?

Um... does this work? *taps the internet*. I think it works. Well, it didn't work last nite. And now I forgot what I was gonna say. Needless to say, wretch is still down, so I can't post any pics. And then, what else. It was hot yesterday.. Maybe up to 40 degrees. And then today (Thurs) its pretty good, at around 25-35 degrees. But I spent most of the day inside, cos I was still learning how to do stuff. 5 more days left, since tomorrow (Fri) I'll be in the warehouse, my colleague will go to the 3rd party warehouse to do some QI. They haven't got the 'proper' QI guy yet, so some call center guys and now a warehouse guy will go over and 'write over some label with a pen.' Means I'll be all by my lonesome. With my supervisor. Oh what fun :P Anyways, I will have dinner with other guys for the departing guy (the one we were supposed to have on Tesday last week.. postponed to now) tomorrow. And its on the way home too! Yay :P But what was fustrating for yesterday and today was that the account of the guy who is departing was deleted without our consultation. It was basically the warehouse account, and now we can't log in to the computer. Which means 0 productivity. So we had to work our way around it.... -_- Which wasted 1 days work... Oh well... get paid for doing nothing is good :P

2 comments:

Flo said...

1. ohh...will have seafood again? :P
2. yeah easy money always sounds cheerful... :D

Ken said...

its at a 'RSL', meaning 'Retired Service League' or something... where old farts hang out. Its basically a big club/pub for locals. And they have restraunts.

Easy money? Its the same amount of money actually -_- (Like I get paid the same for doing extra work -_-).