Saturday, December 04, 2004

Mmmm OT...

I woke up 7am, got to work at 8am, worked my ass off for 5 hours, and got home and had lunch at 1:20. All on a Saturday. Am I crazy? Sure. I'm tired. I should be sleeping but I had a lot to eat (he fen) and now mum's cooking dinner, and its very strong garlic. Or was it onion. Anyways, I posted 2 pics of yesterday's RSL trip. And no, we didn't drink, our group was pretty well behaved, even with alcohol...

Threw away some stuff today. Like literally 2 bins full of stuff. Money wasters.

Last nite was RSL, full buffet all-you-can-eat (including some seafood) for $17. And you can buy a cup and refill-all-you-want. So I had three plates and was pretty full. Not bad. Even had a 4th plate full of dessert. For a moment I thought I was gonna throw up, but lucky, didn't. (Lots of chocolate cake... :P).

I'm tired now still for some reason. And wretch is down. Oh well. Wretch is unstable.

No comments: