Sunday, December 19, 2004

Shopping, anyone?

My SS gave me a gift... its a candle holder, with a small candle inside. So in order to repay his kindness, I went shopping today. I wouldn't really wanna get any presents, but its courtesy. So I settled on some choccies. They are more expensive (I hope) than his gift. And since he's getting a gift, I might as well get one for my colleague, and my supervisor. So they will get Cookies inside tins made in china. Cookies are made here in OZ. There isn't much activity today... being a sunday. But I thought it would've been more packed, since xmas is looming. But I guess maybe people are actually following advice and buying early. There was one thing out of the shopping trip. I was told to wait and sit on the bench, because we had alot of shopping already, and my mum wanted to go buy some fruit. And there was this cute chick on the bench. Wow that made my day. :P Too bad, I was only on the bench for a min or two... But not likely I would've expected anything to happen. She was playing with her mobile... probably waiting for her bf or something... haha I'm talking bs... but yeah... spent a few $$ today... :P

The weather was very hot... 30+ degrees in the morning, and then it stormed for about 30 mins. Then now, at 10:30pm, its nice and breezy. All is good :D

No comments: