Wednesday, December 08, 2004

2 more days -_-

2 more days till I am on my own... with 2 weeks of 'knowledge' imprinted onto me. So I am still learning. The new service co-ordinator guy is also learning. Learning that nothing goes right in the first few days. He has problems with his computer, then problems with the monitor, and then the monitor works elsewhere, not on his comp, then it doesn't work on another place, and then the other computer doesn't wanna scan, and then that computer doesn't wanna connect to the net. The list goes on. Sounds like fun, for the people looking at him doing practically nothing. And then I was doing my own stuff. And its like... so much stuff here and there to sort out, rather crazy.

The company has an advertising agency. This agency holds a xmas party for us, before the company xmas party. It was today. I didn't RSVP, since I knew that the bus was gonna leave at 5pm, and comes back after doing the city at 11pm. I don't think I wanna be around when I'm all hot and bothered, since I've been working all day, while the people who goes on the party bus are just sitting and chatting away all day. On the phone. But anyways, we still have to RSVP for the xmas party. I'll go alone, no partner. :D heheh sounds funny, but then again, its the sad fact.

I got a package in the mail today. Its a Magic Garden, a prize I won from listening to songs on www.promosquad.com.au . Woo. I'll be taking photos of it when I have time, or when my battery doesn't die on me like it did today. (Lucky I didn't go, otherwise my battery didn't hold any power and then I'm just taking a useless camera around... but I think many people took their cameras with them, just for fun... I will try to do that at the xmas party...)

Life goes on...

1 comment:

Flo said...

1.awww poor that guy...so 'green' :P
2.I have no partner either -"- oh worse...we don't even have a Xmas party!
3.take pics at the party! :D I wanna see the Xmas tree ok.