Saturday, December 11, 2004

Overworked?

You know when you're overworked when... you wake up around 8am and then you're trying to find the alarm button, except the alarm never went off and its a saturday. Well thats how it was. Its raining today, and it rained hard yesterday. On the way home. The washer blades were going full bore yet the visibility was very limited... 20 meters. But I made it alright.

Yesterday, my order came through. Big Fire Sale, I spent a total of $150 for 4 products. One DVD-ROM ($5!!!!), one DVD-Writer (DW822A... come on, its $35! :P), one Keyboard ($8... can anybody say "Hey thats so cheap!!") and a MP3. This time its a 256mb model. For $90. Yah, I think I did alright. I spent about 20 mins de-installing and installing the drives. And burned my first OWN DVD. It took nearly 30 mins for a full 4.5 gb going at 8x. So yeah, a bit slow on my machine, but hey, I can now burn... :D

Went shopping, got rice. Rice gets more expensive... strange ain't it.

Time to enjoy myself... burning stuff and then playing games. :D

1 comment:

Flo said...

woo~ it's a bargain! 256 MB...can have around 50 songs in the player! mine is 512 :P never filled it up tho.