Monday, December 13, 2004

Do you need assistance?

Well... I am providing it... for a short time only. I am now a temporary service engineer. Yay. Not that its anything exciting, since I still get my low wage. And then next week, when my supervisor leaves... GUESS WHAT. i'm doing two jobs at once! WTF... I'll be trying to solve the daily hassles of the service side, and then, I have to do the warehouse as well... I think I probably will die. If I die, hey, they get screwed, so its all alright. They aren't paying me enough for doing two jobs. Actually, I'm probably doing this service engineering job just to get the experience (can write some lines in the good old resume), and then when the company moves in the new year, maybe they won't need me anymore and then I can go piss off and do something, since its gonna be a year (shy of 3 months) that I've been a casual... About 8 people have been added in as permenant staff after I joined... and about 4 have left... so what about the service people... sigh... I guess I have to find another job if I wanna grow... :P

No comments: