Monday, December 06, 2004

Life goes on...

The position of 'Service Co-ordinator' has been filled. Not like I was aiming for that position anyways. Its now held by some guy, I hope he can last the distance. He needs to support the support, if you know what I mean. Yesterday (Sunday) I had a haircut. The pic is the result.

Today, I was helping with the outside (i.e warehouse) for most of the morning. Cleaning up the garbage from the Saturday cleanup. And then, they tell us to clean the downstairs 'power room'. Which me and colleague did. A lot of shit down there, I tell u. Half of them haven't been touched for more than one year actually. And its quite dusty too. We cleaned it up, and then a big truck came to take away stuff to be stored at the 3rd party warehouse. And then I had to load all the stuff we cleaned up onto the truck. And then guess what, we were told to go to the warehouse to unload the stuff into our container. What the hell??? We had to go, so we went. And we weren't paid extra, either. But its a huge warehouse, probably over 500 m long, and about 100 m wide or so. Its in the place where the olympics were in 2000... so thats why there's a lot of space. And its waterfront too. Well, the back of it is, anyways. After unloading, we got back, and had lunch. And then I went inside to help with the service engineer, cos there was 4 days left before he leaves, and he needs to impart all his wisdom of servicing the machines to me. The pressure is on.

1 comment:

Flo said...

*sighs* too bad I don't live in Sdy. my tape recorder's broken... :P