Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Wow... :P (Not "again")

Today was a very very easy going day. Yesterday one of the people that gives sales orders for us to deliver was sick. But she came today... and thus there was some work to be done. But anyways... I got a fone call later in the arvo, saying that I got the job in Alexandria... yay :P I think I'll take public transport, even though it might be expensive.. but beats the traffic I guess... I start Friday... so I say bye to this company... but if they do have a 'full time' opening I'll be glad to come back... its closer and easier work I guess... anyways, this evening I watched CSI, its about a guy who married two people... and lived :P While this woman who married a singer dies... such is life :P Also the apprentice was good... I don't like Sam... I think he is just a big mouth and he can't shut up... but I agree, I would have saw the client to see what their idea was, instead of bs'ing my way through.... Live and learn, Jason...

No comments: