Saturday, May 29, 2004

my past few days...

Ah... long time no blog :P I've been dead tired for these past few days... let me recap what has happened in my boring life.



Today, Saturday. I woke up at 6am -_-. Yes, for work at 8am. On a Saturday. Gawd... never again. (well, if I was in need of $$, then sure) Basically did more unloading of boxes from pallets, and I actually got to use the forklift today... just unloaded some boxes from the top pallets. Anyways, work finished at 12, and I got back on the bus (since there were no trains to Central station) and caught the train back home. Except that I fell asleep. And woke up several stations past my station -_-. So I got off at the next station, and waited about 20 mins for the train to get back home. Thus I got home around 2, when I could have got home around 1:30... also I have to work at 7:30am on Monday! -_-... seems they are too damn busy there...



Friday. Work was the same... Unloaded boxes. Tired. And couldn't stay up late because was asked to work on Sat at 8am... yah... somebody said was my brain not working. I guess so... who agrees to work on sat? only the poor. :P


Thursday.

The Day has come. Yes. The Day has finally arrived. The movie event I got a free ticket to was here. "The Day After Tomorrow". I worked as per usual. Unloading boxes into the shelves. One of the workmates managed to crash the forklift into the garage roller doors. Bent it out of shape. Lucky that nobody was injured. Just that they had to fix the door, otherwise somebody wouldn't be going home that night. Lucky they got it fixed at 5:30. I tried to stay as long as possible, but I left about 5 past 5pm... and slowly walked to the train station... and tried to kill 3 hours by walking around the shops... which were closing by 6pm... so yeah... I got to the cinemas around 8... and waited with around 20 people for around 40 mins before another 520 people turned up... -_- quite impressive... we went in, and on each seat there was popcorn and free drink... so, 540 * around $7 for the small popcorn + small drink + $15 for the price of a movie ticket... around $11,800... Quite scary. The Maya 6 demonstration was pretty good. And the movie was also pretty good. I thought it was ok, not terribly mind blowing, but it was good because it was free :D After the movie I got home at around 1:30... damn demo took 1 hour... 8:45 start made the movie start around 10pm... finished around 12:30... train time took around 1 hour... but its worth it, but also not worth it since I had to get up early anyways... ended up getting up at 6:30 because they wanted me to go in at around 8... so I had a measly 5 hour sleep... poor me...

No comments: