Monday, May 03, 2004

Long Distance Interview...

I took about nearly an hour to get to the interview place... I drove to the wrong place several times... thats cos I never went that way... kinda sad, but thats how we learn... lucky no major traffic problems... but I think this car doesn't like to be pushed past 80 km/h... which is a pity... I feel the car trying to produce the power which just isn't there... by the end of the day, the water must have been superheated, since the level went to around 30%... quite scary when I filled the water up before I left... anyways, the warehouse is a t shirt distribution warehouse in Alexandria... pay is a bit better than what I get now... and of course, its casual (damned bastards are smart now... employ only casuals for 37 hour weeks... thus they don't have to pay super etc etc... :P) but anyways... if I don't get it, thats good... I don't fancy driving peak hour traffic... along a busy motorway -_- I want something which is similiar to BQ, but full time... seems I can get better prospect with my forklift ticket now... :P

No comments: