Sunday, May 30, 2004

Sun Cakes...

My bro (the 2nd one) came home this morning. :P He had been out with his gf since Fri, and didn't come home on Fri and Sat... Anyways, he bought home some 太陽餅 (Sun Cakes) because his gf's dad came (back) to Aus from Taichung last week... haha thats some thing to bring home, its the 'original' product in Taichung, since its 'Fresh' made... unlike if u buy it here, which would definately be in proper packaging and hygenically sealed etc etc... but it doesn't really matter since my mum has made them before also, and it tastes the same as usual. Why did I share this with u? I don't know. I was bored. Anyways... nothing good on tv tonite, and I gotta get to work by 7:30am... so yeah I will go sleep at 10:30 maybe, or 11 at the latest... -_-;; damn supervisor.

No comments: