Monday, May 17, 2004

Getting used... to it :P

Work work work... I woke up late today -_- 7:30. I don't know if my alarm clock rang and I clicked it off, because when I woke up, turned over and looked at the alarm, it was 7:30. I was supposed to go sleep at 11:30 (or before) but I stayed online till 12-ish... damn that person. :P Lucky I made the 7:40 train (skipping breakfast on the way) and thus got to work before 9. Work was the usual. Nothing too exciting. Didn't see much hotties at the train station either... hmm why did I start typing that out... I dunno. But I had a weird dream last nite... I don't remember all of it... but at the end... there was this room... like a lecture theatre. And there was a group of 5-6 people on stage... and there was this huge pile of cans... and they were singing and dancing... and the audience also sang and danced... I dunno why... weird dream...

No comments: