Saturday, May 15, 2004

The Kenman's New Clothing?

Nah I'm not naked... But I got some new 'NOW' steel capped boots from K-Mart for $39.98... when the ticket says $49.98... which is good, means I saved $10... and its just a steel capped boot.... now I don't have to worry about heavy boxes of clothes crashing onto my foot... but I guess I have to still worry about motorised trolleys (called 'Waves') hitting me, or me hitting somebody with one... sure to cause damage if got hit by one of them thats for sure..... at least hurt the shin, since thats where one part of the trolley is... Also went shopping for rice, since we ran out of rice... and mum went and got more jumper clothings for the family... its getting colder and colder now... brrrr... I got given one yesterday because it was too big for my dad... so today mum picked a smaller size (hopefully still fits my dad and bros..)......

No comments: