Wednesday, April 20, 2005

F**k

I had a very strong emotion today. At lunch time, well, before 'my' lunchtime, which was 1pm - 2pm, things were so bad that I felt like just standing up out of my chair, grabbing my bag, and going home, never to return. I was severely pissed off. Really pissed off. F**king pissed off. That was how I was for about 5 mins. Then an email came to say that training has been cancelled for this afternoon, and then suddenly I was feeling alright. I even took 1 hour lunch today, unlike yesterday where I took half hour...

Why did I get pissed? I'm not one to get pissed off at nothing. It was because all morning, orders came down from 4 different people, and each were about an inch thick, I'm not kidding. And they say that they had to go today. Like urgent. And then by lunch time, couriers were delivering packages and I couldn't do my work, since ALL THE PEOPLE WERE AT LUNCH! I couldn't even answer the phone. It was going crazy, and I thought... why the hell am I the only one suffering? This is totally f**ked up. And then my ex-supervisor tells me that he doesn't wanna deal with my part of the warehouse, yet he still f**ks around with my database, because some girl is going to melb tomorrow and needs the goods. So he can say whatever he likes, but he's pretty useless. Delegates his job to practically anybody who he sees isn't 'busy'. And he says that he's willing to help print labels if I'm too busy. He's done mistakes before when he printed labels, and I'm not willing to take a chance with him at the helm of my computer. When my colleague was away, he did several things wrong, but wouldn't own up to his mistake. The evidence is right there, but he would blame it on something or errors on the computer. He is very very useless. My supervisor is much better, he wouldn't deal with the part my ex-super does, even if there wasn't anybody there. He'll leave it for whoever will do it, because he doesn't understand it, and therefore doesn't wanna f**k things up worse by meddling around. But the ex-super feels like he should be doing shit that doesn't concern him. Anyways... with the urge to leave the company subdued... I processed the orders to the best of my abilities... still ended up with about 2 inches thick worth of paperwork. Thats why I OT 2.5 hours tonight, to process the orders. The end result is around 1.5 inches thick left of paperwork. The expanded/processed paperwork was over 5 inches thick, because of the labels created... That should keep the buggers happy in the morning. :P

Anyways... sleep is good. Nites.

No comments: