Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Shattered...

I took some time to talk to the HR/finance guy... he said that casuals don't get Leave. -_- So what was that on our payslips? An Error. ARGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

Today, had to go to 'class'. For the Oracle training. Except that the lady didn't have everything set up, and alot of the stuff was... stuffed. Meaning that by 4pm people had wandered away from the class and back to work... And I had to leave twice, to handle the couriers... talk about it being sucky...

Tomorrow will be the same, more classes, then 1 day of normality, then Friday is class. Then saturday is... stock take. -_- No long weekend... *sigh*. More $$, but no leave. That's life. I wish I can just leave and fu*k them up. They obviously don't want any good permenant staff... Me and my colleage wanna just leave for 3 days, and see how they like that, in their face. Since we're casual, they don't get any warning. And the replacements are screwed, since they wouldn't know jack. Yay. :P

1 comment:

Flo said...

oh no...so I gotta take back my 'congratulations' said earlier today! stupid system...how could they do so! -_- yeah 'give them some colour to see see' when it's the right time then!!! >_<