Monday, April 18, 2005

I'm a being... slowly but surely...

I haven't got a personal email address in my company yet. But the good thing is that I now have Annual Leave and Sick Leave. Glorious, isn't it? I have about 2 weeks of Annual Leave and 4 days of Sick Leave. This was for 1 year of non-stop working. Wow. Strange thing is, my colleage, who only worked 2 days and 3 weeks more than me, has an extra 4 days sick leave. Don't know how much Annual Leave he has, didn't bother checking with him... Now, when I got a personal email address at work... it means I'm a human being. I sure hope so :P But its nice that I can take days off now :P (Not that I intend to...)

Today was a bloody hot day... news said it was the hottest April day, Ever. They don't even have any comparison to how hot it was. It truly felt like summer was upon us. Lucky I wore short sleeved t-shirt. I always do, its just habit. If it gets really cool or cold, I wear a light jacket. But yeah, we had the fan going at one stage, it was that hot.

Tomorrow I go for lessons. In the new Oracle system they are implementing. Fun? 3 hours x 3 days... lucky I didn't have to do 3 hours x 14 days. If so nobody will be sending anything.

On Saturday (or was it Sun?) I watched all the last episodes of Mai-Hime. Its not bad at all... I think I should start watching Samurai Champloo Season 2... But I guess I've been too tired to watch anime that I have not 100% interest. I watched Mahou Sensei Negima, and Bleach, and now Ichigo 100% religiously... hmmm :P

Also, been watching the first couple of episodes of the new Doctor Who. I've not seen the previous Dr. Who(s), but its interesting, nevertheless.

And Sleep is always good. I need sleep. Work, no matter how busy or quiet, is still hard. Strange how I don't mind work now... before I never worked in uni or high school... :P

1 comment:

Flo said...

woo congratulations! 2 weeks of annual leave...how nice! I wish I could have annual leave too...then I could get cheaper plane tickets for travelling. :( It's getting hotter here, and I am the first one to turn on the fan in our office. :P ( later on I will be the first one to turn on the air-con! :D )