Monday, May 02, 2005

Hmm...

Its been 12 days since I blogged... I just felt a bit pissed off. I don't know why.

So what if I can make friends? Anybody can make friends. I told that person that the nature of the room isn't exactly 'friendly'. They then tell me that this and that happened. So what? I don't care what happened to that person. I told them that I think they are complaining, but they don't think they are. So then they decide to say that I can make friends. Well... what, I go somewhere just not to make friends. Well that's very good. I guess I shouldn't go apply to something like yahoo, because I'm not gonna make friends there. *shrugs*. Something is weird in that person's thinking. SO WHAT IF I CAN MAKE FRIENDS?

Anyways, the warehouse supervisor is back. And only some people are happy. Me. my two pickers. The rest aren't, because one can't get any more power now. And the other, he couldn't be bothered wether or not that he's back. Now we have the fun task of moving 860 * 20kg... 17.2 tonnes of old technology. In one day. Fun.

Getting pissed will reduce my life, but with certain people, online and offline, I tend to get pissed with easily. So I'll die earlier. So what. People tell me not to get pissed... But I'm f*cking pissed.
I should take up boxing or something. But that'll make me more pissed. So I'll just vent my fustrations here.

Oh great... now I've got a headache. Yay. My life really looks good now.